About Jungle Safari
Safari is definitely a journey that takes any adventurer who likes to discover the unexplored trails and unspoiled pure horizons of desert or country aspect or forests. One such safari is the Jungle safari. It may also be defined as a forest path, except that rather than strolling, hiking, or trekking, you’ve also acquired the alternatives or discover the forest regions through a jeep or possibly an elephant and even on a horse.
Jungle safari not only entails exploring the jungles of a particular region. The possibilities can contain national parks and wildlife sanctuaries along with protective reserves.
And it is possible to also opt for wild camping as well as nature walks too. All in all, declaring hello to Mom Nature within the most effective feasible techniques. Staying in the jungle lodges provided by the numerous forests departments inside the sanctuary areas can be the component of this safari deal as well as the very best way you are able to appreciate your vacation to hold out inside the Jungle area, loosen up and do absolutely nothing.
Do’s & Don’ts Of Jungle Safari
Exploring the jungle always brings out many surprises for both the nature lover and explorer. But in our excitement to discover the all-natural environs we sometimes forget that we have a duty to follow, to keep the environment clean.
While visiting any of the national parks or wildlife sanctuaries of India you should remember that they are protected areas under the Forest Department of India, so do not indulge in such activities that can go against the nature conservation program of the forest department.
When on your jungle expedition just keep in mind that animals are not present natural habitat because it’s their home, so do not disturb them, If you want to get photographs to be careful not to disturb the animals, remember you’re in their territory.
Regions Of Jungle Safari In India
Ranthambhore has always remained a favorite with Tiger-lovers the world over. The spread of this Nationwide Park is that it becomes relatively easy to spot the majestic tiger. Short Jungle Safari tours by this park make ones travel through in this Park.
Another option includes the wildlife sanctuaries and tiger reserve of India, where you can be either get up a jeep safari or possibly an Elephant safari to check out the Tigers. Among the major tiger, reserve safari is the Sundarbans in West Bengal, Manas Tiger Reserve in Assam, Sariska & Ranthambore Nationwide Parks in Rajasthan, and Corbett National Park in Uttaranchal.
Jungle safari in India is a thrilling and exciting experience that allows visitors to explore the lush green forests, spot rare wildlife, and immerse themselves in nature’s beauty. Here are the details about jungle safaris in India:
- National Parks and Wildlife Sanctuaries: India has over 100 national parks and more than 500 wildlife sanctuaries that offer a range of jungle safari options. Some popular national parks for jungle safaris include Bandhavgarh, Kanha, Pench, Ranthambore, Sariska, and Sundarbans.
- Safari Vehicles: Visitors can take a jungle safari either by jeep or on elephant back. Jeep safaris are the most common and allow visitors to venture deep into the jungle, while elephant safaris offer a unique and more eco-friendly way to explore the forest.
- Wildlife Spotting: India is home to several rare and exotic species such as tigers, leopards, elephants, rhinos, bears, deer, antelopes, monkeys, and many more. The jungle safari offers a great opportunity to spot these magnificent animals in their natural habitat.
- Guides and Naturalists: Every jungle safari comes with a guide and a naturalist who help visitors to spot and identify wildlife, and also provide valuable insights into the forest’s ecology and conservation.
- Safety Measures: Visitors must follow the safety guidelines and regulations set by the forest department. These may include maintaining distance from the animals, not getting off the safari vehicle or elephant, and not littering in the forest.
- Best Time to Go: The best time to go on a jungle safari is during the winter months (October to February) when the weather is pleasant, and the wildlife is more active.
In conclusion, jungle safaris in India offer a unique and unforgettable experience for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. The safari’s picturesque surroundings and captivating wildlife make for an adventure worth experiencing.
Famous Jungle Safari Places:
- Sundarbans, West Bengal
- Kaziranga National Park, Assam
- Manas Tiger Reserve, Assam
- Kanha National Park, MP
- Bandhavgarh National Park, MP
- Ranthambore National Park, Rajasthan
- Sariska Wildlife Sanctuary, Rajasthan
- R. Hills Wildlife Adventure Resort, Karnataka
- Namdhapha National Park
- KeibulLamjao National Park, Manipur
- Dachigam National Park, J&K
- Velvadhar National Park, Gujarat
- Arunachal Forests