Sharing is Caring
Lokhandwala Market in Mumbai
Lokhandwala is renowned place in Mumbai since three decades and is known for its wide diversity of marketing. Whenever people used to be in Mumbai, visiting Lokhandwala Market was a compulsory matter. The market is now updated with new shops and modern dresses. It stands on the linking road and people from near and far localities come here to meet their marketing needs. Lokhandwala is a big commercial and residential complex which is at a distance of 5 km from Andheri railway station. Shops, stores, and roadside stalls stand on the long stretch of the market. Footwear stalls, shops with high end branded materials are available here at an affordable price.
Overview Lokhandwala Market
Going for a tour in Mumbai is incomplete without shopping from the Lakhandwala complex. The place offers something extraordinary and this is the place where you can get the flavor of fashionable Mumbai.
What it offers
- Clothes are the most demandable among all other requirements and wide varieties of fashionable dresses are found here for both males and females. Starting from low range casuals to high range gorgeous dresses are available that must be there in your wardrobe.
- Accessories come after that. Ehen you are searching for some latest designer accessories, be it, hats, purse, bags, belts, bottles then this market is the most suitable one to provide you all that you want and that also within your budget. This is what you are searching for. Fantastic accessories of your choice that suits your budget.
- Jewelries are something that you are bound to stop by the shops, in case ladies are passing by them even if you buy or not. Sparkling AD stones stuffed jewelries would definitely catch your attention other than everything. Trendy Metal jewelry, pearls and colorful stones adorned jewelry are found in large varieties. This is the right spot for you, if you are not getting anything anywhere of your choice suiting your pocket.
- Apart from dresses, accessories and jewelries the market stands out in other grounds too. Household items, watches, household items, formals, showpieces, scarves, blouses and much other stuff are available in great amount in the market.
- The market is also well known for Pakistani outfits available in bulk. Adorable kids’ clothes are also there in huge different varieties.
- The shop Glitz and Glam are stuffed with international brand materials sold at high price. Few of the best materials sold at high price. Few of the best international brands such as Top Shop, New look, Dorothy Perkins and Zara Women. Mode Inn is an ideal spot for boho-chic designer materials.
- Harem Kurtas, short and long kurtas, summary clothes, top pants as well as other varieties are feature of this huge market. Another famous stop shop is Print and Weaves which is the favorite of the local visitors. The shop features in unique designer suit pieces as chanderi, silks, Maheswari and also hand-woven and colorful dupattas are found here.
- Other shops such as Imagine zero degree, boutique, Clothes Pack, Gattoos and what’s up stands out among the huge number of shops in the market.
Restaurants in the market
Where there is such a big stop market, restaurants should definitely take the initiative to make the visitors sit and have something to eat and regain energy during shopping. Numerous vendors are there who all serve delicious and lip smacking local food stuff of Mumbai such as Bhel Puri and Pani Puri are everybody’s favorite.
The market stands in Andheri West on the main road of Lokhandwala Complex, Andheri Station being the nearest railway station. All means of transport is available from places like Jogeshwari, Andheri, Oishiwara, Goregaon, Malad and Versova. There is less chance of parking own vehicle so it is better not to take private vehicle.
The place remains crowded all through the year and most of the people visit Lokhandwala Market in the weekends and festive season. But the rush is not a thing to worry. People and crowd give the feeling of a market. After 9 PM the crowd slowly descends and again starts in the morning from 10 AM. The shops do not accept plastic money so make sure to carry enough cash.