Pachmarhi located on a sizeable plateau ringed by hills within the evergreen central Satpura ranges is called the Queen of Satpura for its amazing attractiveness. Pachmarhi Hill Station at a peak 3550 ft. is located in Hoshangabad district, Madhya Pradesh. The place is surrounded by very low lying rugged hills, ravines, lovely forests, twelve breathtaking waterfalls, serene pools, and quiet glades.
Tourist attractions in Panchmarhi
We suggest next Well-liked Sightseeing spots in Panchmarhi:
It really is an impressive fall within the stream that offers drinking h2o to Pachmarhi and it is effortlessly accessible.
These are two separate hills in Pachmarhi from exactly where one can enjoy the spectacular Sunrise and Sunset. The ancient Shiva temple of Cahuragarh is price viewing and sunrise at Dhupgarh leaves one mesmerized.
This is the sacred cave beneath a mass of loose boulders where Shiva is believed to get hidden from the demon king Bhasmasur.
This cave is 30 meters lengthy and water is often seeping inside the cave. The source of this water continues to be traced to a waterfall. Inside the middle of the cave can be a little pool of water.
Pandav Caves would be the well-known caves from which Pachmarhi requires its name. According to common belief, the Pandav brothers invested a part of their exile here.
Tamiya is more gorgeous than Pachmarhi and is also totally unvisited by tourists. The Sunset position at Tamiya is where one can sit for hrs and enjoy the setting sun. Another thing can not match this expertise. One is bound to become lost in the scintillating splendor of the Satpura hills here.
Hotels in Pachmarhi
Pachmarhi offers accommodation options ranging from luxurious Motels and hill resorts in Pachmarhi and medium-priced Economic climate accommodations in Pachmarhi, we give you the right sort of accommodation for you personally as well as your family members going to Pachmarhi for a summer season retreat, honeymoon journey to Pachmarhi, a loved one’s trip in Pachmarhi…
Best time to visit Pachmarhi
The best time for you to visit Pachmarhi is April-July, on the other hand, Pachmarhi might be visited throughout the 12 months besides throughout the rains.
The best way to attain Pachmarhi:
By Air : Bhopal will be the nearest airport and is about 210 kilometers from Pachmarhi.
By Rail: Pipariya will be the closest railhead to Pachmarhi, which is about 47 kilometers away.
By Road: Pachmarhi is nicely linked by street to Nagpur, Bhopal, and Pipariya
Things to do
There are many things to do in Pachmarhi Hill Station that cater to a variety of interests. Here are some of the most popular activities:
- Visit the Satpura National Park: The Satpura National Park is a must-visit destination for nature lovers. The park is home to a variety of flora and fauna, including tigers, leopards, deer, and several species of birds. Visitors can take a safari through the park to spot these animals and enjoy the scenic views.
- Explore the Pandav Caves: The Pandav Caves are a group of five ancient caves that are believed to have been used by the Pandavas during their exile in the Mahabharata. The caves are carved out of sandstone and offer a glimpse into the rich history and culture of the region.
- Enjoy the Bee Falls: The Bee Falls are a popular attraction in Pachmarhi Hill Station. The waterfall is surrounded by lush greenery and is a great spot for a picnic or a swim.
- Visit the Mahadeo Cave Temple: The Mahadeo Cave Temple is a unique temple that is located inside a natural cave. The temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva and is believed to be one of the oldest temples in the region.
- Trek to Dhupgarh: Dhupgarh is the highest point in the Satpura Range and is a great destination for trekking enthusiasts. The trek to Dhupgarh offers stunning views of the surrounding forests and valleys.
- Visit the Jata Shankar Caves: The Jata Shankar Caves are a group of caves that are believed to have been the site of Lord Shiva’s meditation. The caves are known for their unique rock formations and are a great spot for a picnic.
- Take a stroll around the town: Pachmarhi Hill Station is a quaint town that is perfect for a leisurely stroll. Visitors can explore the local markets, try out some street food, and enjoy the scenic views of the surrounding hills.
Overall, Pachmarhi Hill Station offers a great mix of natural beauty, history, and culture, making it a great destination for a relaxing and enjoyable vacation.
Here is some essential information about Pachmarhi Hill Station:
- Location: Pachmarhi Hill Station is located in the central Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. It is situated in the Satpura Range at an altitude of 1,067 meters above sea level.
- Best time to visit: The best time to visit Pachmarhi Hill Station is from October to June, when the weather is pleasant and ideal for sightseeing and outdoor activities.
- How to reach: The nearest airport to Pachmarhi Hill Station is the Raja Bhoj Airport in Bhopal, which is about 195 km away. The nearest railway station is Pipariya, which is about 47 km away. Buses and taxis are also available from nearby cities like Bhopal and Jabalpur.
- Accommodation: Pachmarhi Hill Station offers a variety of accommodation options, ranging from budget guesthouses to luxury resorts. It is recommended to book in advance, especially during the peak tourist season.
- Safety: Pachmarhi Hill Station is generally a safe place to visit, but it is always recommended to take necessary precautions, such as not venturing into the forests alone and following safety guidelines during outdoor activities.
- Local culture: Pachmarhi Hill Station is home to several ancient caves, temples, and forts, and has a rich cultural heritage. It is important to respect the local customs and traditions and dress modestly while visiting religious sites.