Yoga is very effective in eliminating fat. Needless to say, no matter how much you diet, if you have fat in your stomach and waist, he doesn’t want to move anymore. Reducing belly fat and cellulite is a very difficult task. There are many people in our country whose whole body is fit and slim, but don’t get cool thinking about how to hide the feeling of extra fatness in the abdomen.
In fact, I want specially targeted exercises to remove and shape fat from a specific area of the body. It could be a heavy gym workout or a light freehand exercise or yoga. I prefer personal yoga because it doesn’t have the hassle of a gym workout, nor does it have the fear of losing body fat if you skip the exercise or stop for a while. Today I will write about yoga to get rid of fat which if you practice regularly you will get slim, flat abs and a few inches of fat will fall from the waist without looking.
The bow pose
- This seat will put pressure on your abdominal Dipset muscles and will help your digestive process to function better by shedding fat as well as helping your intestines, gallbladder, and pancreas to drain.
- Lie on your stomach. Now break the knees with both legs slightly apart and lift the legs as high as you can.
- Hold tightly with both hands near the two ankles.
- Slowly lift the legs as high as you can by pulling with both hands to breathe. At the same time let your whole upper body rise to the top.
- Stay like this for about 5 seconds. Then slowly release the hand and move back to the previous position.
- Do this seat 5-10 times a day.
The bridge pose
- This seat is equally beneficial for all parts of your heart, shoulders, spine, and abdomen. It also helps increase your metabolism rate.
- Lie on your back. Now break your knees and touch the floor like in the picture.
- Gently lift your waist and back off the floor as you exhale.
- Remember that your chin should touch your chest and your palms should rest evenly on the floor.
- Stay like this for a whole minute then bring the body down to the floor again with slow breathing.
The boat pose
This seat strengthens your abdominal and lowers back muscles. This does not make the stomach sag easily.
Find out what to do-
- Sit with both legs straight and together.
- Now try to lift the two legs together as much as you can. Do not touch the floor with your hands. Keep the balance.
- At first, you can’t do this seat perfectly. So lift your legs as much as you can and return to the previous position for a few seconds.
- Try to gently lift the legs higher each time.
- Do this seat 5 times a day.
Surya Namaskar is a seat made of a mixture of many seats. It is usually best done immediately after waking up in the morning as it has many other benefits including improving blood circulation throughout the body and reducing fat. How often you sunbathe or what you do depends entirely on your time and stamina. Take a look at the picture below to see how to do a sun salutation.
The snake pose
This seat helps to increase the strength of your spine, waist, and abdominal muscles. It also increases body heat.
Find out what to do-
- First, lie on your back with the weight on your stomach. The legs should be slightly apart and the palms of the hands should be on the floor next to the head.
- Now with a slow breath, gently lift the upper part of the body with your hands and move it upwards like in the picture.
- Try to stretch the abdominal muscles as much as you can. Make sure the feet are on the floor. Stay like this for 15-20 seconds.
- Practice this seat at least 5 times.