The Vintage Rose Café in South Delhi
Located in the Westend Marg of Said Ul Ajaib, the Rose Café is one of the best café in the Southern part of Delhi. It is a very pretty café famous for its ambience attracts people from all over the world. Couples find a different mood here and can spend golden moments with their partners. The cafe is so colorful glowing in pink and blue hues that justifies its name. It is just perfect to set on the visitor’s mood. The ceilings are seen blushing with pretty lamps and the lightning are adjusted in the way to create a romantic surrounding. This is a must visit place for them who want to make their dates a memorable one full of lots of nice memories to take back home.
The café is near to the Saket Metro station. It is kept open on all days of the week and the day is started from 12 noon till 10 at night. And while you are in Delhi to visit famous places like Qutub Minar, Alai Minar, Jagannath Temple, Garden of Five Senses, Delhi Heritage Walks, Qutub Golf Course, Agra Taj Visit, then this café is best if you want some calm and quiet place to relax and dine after a weary day. Parking space is there and you can come here on your rented or own vehicle.
Decoration Rose Café
Both the interiors and the exterior shines in its grandeur of traditional look. As you enter the café you could find yourself in a world of antiques that reflects a charm of old world. The interiors are lit up with colorful walls and the food it serves is a total match to your thoughts. It is the best place for a relaxed evening and also a summer afternoon if you want to refresh yourself with a cocktail. The lights are so cute creating a romantic environment contrasted with the pastel colors of walls. The wooden furniture seems distressed creating a vintage vibration all around. The outdoor is equally beautiful and is a perfect place to spend a quality time with your partner.
Features of The Vintage Rose Café
- The café serves the best continental dishes in the state; not only continental but also Mediterranean, Italian and Lebanese dishes which are must try.
- Although a small café in the ground floor of the building, it is that much inviting due to its indoor decoration and alfresco dining.
- And moreover the location is at the posh region of Saket neighborhood increasing its charm among the locals and the tourists.
- It is also highlighted with board games and outdoor seating arrangements. Other than international dishes it also serves Indian vegan and non vegan dishes.
- There is parking facility available for them coming on their own vehicles. All kinds of payment options are there including Amex, Cards and wallet payments. The café is full air conditioned with facilities of Wi-Fi.
- The main feature of this café cum restaurant is its comfy and cozy nature that attracts people wants to have their meal in luxurious environment.
- The management department and the staffs welcome the visitors in a friendly manner. The food quality is of high slandered and the taste is just awesome and you would just love it.
- Cold beverages, pizza and the heavenly espresso cake are special items of the café.
- Menus of the Rose Café create a lot difference from other restaurants when it comes to select eateries in Delhi as the foods are very tasty. Varieties of lip smacking cuisines are there at a reasonable price. There is no facility for online reservation. It takes maximum 1000 INR for two persons. To have an English breakfast this one is definitely the right place for you. The tearoom and the garden create a theme of English village. Among the beverages you must try ‘rose café iced coffee’ at just 150 INR. Lemonades, milkshakes, black coffee and varieties of milkshakes are available. Among cakes are banana walnut, apple cake, chocolate cakes and assorted muffins are available on order.
- You must also try the Rose Café’s Special White Pizzas which is a cool summer treat. There are also skinny pizzas of different taste among which the Garlic Herb Mushroom and the Chicken Jalapeno are special. Sandwiches of rose café are also of great interests. Continental, grilled and the special rose café club is something to die for. They are always ready to cook special ordered pastas for you of your choice. You may go for Spaghetti with meatballs which are an evening delight.
- Wonderful and latest chicken recipes are there that includes mustard chicken, stuffed chicken and also fish lovers can have delightful dishes of fish. There is a full pack of a meal that comes at the rate of 550 INR per person which includes a starter, toast, rolls or tars, scones or cakes and a beverage of your choice. Among vegan recipes there are different types of salads, soups, beans in a bun and many more. Grilled mushroom sandwich, wraps, vegetarian shepherd’s pie and sautéed vegetables are favorite items of vegans. So whatever is the taste and choice of the visitors the café is capable to satisfy your hunger.
Rose Café is a nice option for fine dining that serves cuisines from all over the world. Foreigners do not find any difficulty in having meals when coming to this restaurant. They feel home like meal in India. You can find both contemporary and traditional touch in the recipes. The menu is also elaborated as per the size of groups and big time foodies. Seasonal menus, special menus, fixed menus are available in their list of menus. Food is prepared out of fresh ingredients and it is hygienic and safe to consume. Small quantities are prepared everyday so that it is not wasted depending upon the average number of visitors and if there is extra people then it is again prepared as per order.